Thursday, January 13, 2011

Penny Pincher?


Today I've spent much time thinking about ways that I could "spend less" and a seed of an idea has planted itself. Perhaps I could do a series of 30 Day Challenges, with each challenge relating to saving money or cutting back in some way. I've come up with a few ideas, but so far don't have enough for every month in the year. January is easy. I'm devoting this month to adjusting to my "no book buying all year" commitment. Some that know me well probably know how incredibly difficult this is.


Some of my other ideas:


- 30 days of no eating out

- 30 days of cutting back driving by X amount per week (sorry, I'm just not committed enough to go completely carless for a month!)

- 30 days with water and milk being my only beverages

- 30 days of making a concentrated effort to remember to turn off/unplug things I'm not using


Any other ideas??

No comments: