Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday 5: Super!

Today's Friday5 courtesy of www.friday5.org/


1. There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?
-Only answer I can come up with for this one is Superawesome...or as my boss likes to call me, Awesomus Prime.

2. This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
-Superterrific? The knowledge that I will be attending the NKOTBSB concert this summer...and I saved $20 in service charges by going to the box office. Superlame? Cheryl losing her grandma and having to drive into St. Louis just after the biggest snowstorm we've had in years.

3. Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
-Um, dur. 9 inches of snow...the ability to fly would have been superhandy this week.

4. What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
-Though the reason for her visit is sad, it will be super to see my besty Cheryl this weekend.

5. What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
-What? Is that coming up soon? Huh.

No comments: