Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday 5 - Expiration



It's Friday 5 time!! Today's questions from friday5.org/ are:


1. What was the most recent thing to go past its expiration date in your pantry?
Well, it technically wasn't in my pantry, but the last thing to expire was what was left in of my gallon of milk. Expired on January 11.

2. When does your excitement about the new year usually expire?
Is the new year something that usually excites people? Which people? I think my excitement about the new year expired when I was six.

3. What valued possession seems to be on the verge of expiration?
My knees?

4. When does your current driver’s license expire?
This year on my 33rd birthday. June 5, 2011.

5. What subscription, membership, permit, policy, or other dated document are you most likely to allow to expire next without renewal?
My subscription to Woman's Day. A new editor took over last year and it's just not the same. The recipes don't sound as yummy, the articles aren't as informative, there are more ads...


Happy Friday!!

No comments: