Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday 5: Unrelated

Today's 5 from http://www.friday5.org/ : Unrelated


1. What’s your favorite kind of cracker?
Umm...I like Wheat Thins a lot, but sometimes I like to buy Toasted brand onion crackers.

2. What part of your residence gets the best natural lighting?
That's kind of a trick question. No room in my house gets great light, but I guess my "library" in the back of the house would win.

3. What song have you frequently listened to lately?
"Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

4. What could you use a little break from?
Snow and cold and the dry skin that comes along with it.

5. What’s going on in your town this weekend?
Apparently there's a Maple Sugar Festival at Rockwoods Reservation. Huh. Sounds interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oops! forgot it was friday, i have this answered and will post tomorrow, darned snow days!!!