Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday 5: Too Much Not Enough





1. Who’s not as funny as he or she thinks?

I plead the 5th.


2. What’s not as big a deal as everyone else seems to think?

Um, Valentine's Day.


3. What’s something people aren’t concerned enough about?

Recycling. It's so easy these days, I don't understand why more people don't do it.


4. What’s something in the grocery store that’s underrated?

The little rolly thing on the top of the U-Scans. The codes are on there, people.


5. What do you pay too much attention to?

I was reading these out loud and my sister immediately said, "The weather report?" True story.



Btw...I've decided to forego Word of the Day for a bit. Just haven't been that interested in my vocabulary. It should return soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have no idea what a u-scan is...maybe we don't have them here...